Party Terms & Conditions
1. A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required at time of booking.
2. The assignment of party rooms are at the sole discretion of Happy Willow staff and availability is on a first-come-first-serve basis. Subject to any extension, standard party bookings entitle customers to the use of the party room for two hours during the alloted party time slot only.
3. Guaranteed number of children must be confirmed at least 5 days before party date, and Happy Willow will charge based on this number of children (inclusive of the birthday child) or the minimum required number for the party package selected, whichever is higher, subject to any additional children attending the party.
4. No entry fees are chargeable to adults attending the party. However, subject to the customer booking the entire venue for a closed door event, the number of adults attending a party shall not exceed the ratio of 2 adults to 1 paying child, failing which Happy Willow reserves the right to charge additional fees or deny entry to any guests.
5. Unlimited playtime at the playground is subject to availability. Happy Willow reserves the right to request any customer and his guests to leave the venue after the allotted party time to manage the crowd or in the event of a closed door private event.
6. Party will start promptly at alloted time slot and we request that your guests be advised to be punctual.
7. Siblings accompanying party guests and attending party will be charged at party package fees, unless arranged otherwise with party host.
8. Clean socks must be worn by all guests (adults and kids) in the playground. Socks may be purchased at our reception counter
9. Party menu and special dietary requirements must be confirmed at least 5 days before party day.
10. Special party requests must be confirmed at least 1 month prior to party day, failing which Happy Willow will not guarantee the availability of your requests.
11. Customers are allowed to bring in their own external caterer provided that they inform and obtain Happy Willow’s prior approval for such arrangement at least 1 month before the date of the party. Customers shall be responsible for managing the logistics of the set up, and shall ensure that the caterer set up not earlier than half an hour before the designated time of the party and clear up not later than half an hour after the duration of the party, failing which Happy Willow reserves the right to charge the customer $100 for every half an hour of delay. All beverages must be purchased from Happy Willow. All food and drinks must be consumed in assigned party rooms.
12. Happy Willow staff will have the right to deny entry to the playground any guests who are or appear unwell, or cause any nuisance to other guests or Happy Willow staff. There will be no refund made for such guests.
13. Happy Willow Play Rules apply to all party guests and the parent hosting the party shall be responsible for ensuring that all of his guests comply with the rules. To the extent permitted by law, the parent hosting the party shall not hold Happy Willow Pte Ltd, its directors, staff and contractors liable for any injuries, damages or death resulting from the use by the parent, his/her child or his/her guests of its services and equipment at Happy Willow. The parent hosting the party shall indemnify Happy Willow Pte Ltd, its directors, staff and contractors against any loss of or damage to any property or injury or death to any person as a result of a wilful or negligent act by the parent, his/her child, or his/her guest.
14. Happy Willow reserves the right to amend terms and conditions pertaining to party bookings, use of its facilities and services as they deem fit. In unforeseen circumstances where the safety of our guests may be compromised, some play structures may not be available for use.