- Children must be accompanied and supervised by adults at all times. Happy Willow will not be responsible for the supervision of your children.
- Each child may be accompanied by a maximum of 2 non-paying adults.
- An indemnity form for each child must be signed before admission to Happy Willow
- Accompanying adult should ensure that children are playing in the age-appropriate play areas (recommended 9 months to less than 3 years in Toddlers' Turf and 2 years and above in Kids' Den).
- Clean socks must be worn at all times by children and accompanying adults. Socks are available for purchase at the reception counter.
- Children should not be wearing any loose or sharp items (e.g watches, jewellery etc) while in the playground.
- Children who are not fully toilet trained must wear a diaper when playing in the play areas
- All food consumed in Happy Willow must be purchased from our café except for babies and children with special dietary requirements. Food must be consumed in the café area or party rooms and may not be brought into the play areas
- In the interest of everyone in Happy Willow, please rest at home if your child is unwell.
- Happy Willow reserves the right to refuse entry to or remove from our premises children or adults as a result of any damage to property or unruly or inappropriate behaviour to ensure the safety and enjoyment of our customers and staff.
- Rules and regulations are subject to change at the discretion of the management at Happy Willow.
High Quality and Safe Play Structures
The play structure in Happy Willow is designed and built by Play Mart, part of the Play Company Group. Founded in Europe in 1972, the Play Company Group today is the world leader in the production of soft modular play structures. With 35 years of production experience with Italian and Welsh craftsmanship, along with modern production solutions and safe and tested materials, their products are guaranteed to be of quality and durability unmatched in the industry.
Cleanliness is our priority. Cleaning of the premises is done on a daily basis to ensure that the highest level of hygiene is maintained. Professional sanitization services are engaged periodically to disinfect the premises and provide a clean and hygienic environment for our friends.